Skip to content
- Conveners primarily consist of members of existing or planned experimental efforts as well as theorists strongly commited to the Global 21-cm science.
- The workshop should last about 3 days.
- Talks should promote a diverse set of speakers as regards to career level, demographics, and geography.
- There should be ample time in the program for questions and discussion.
- Registration cost of the workshop should be zero.
- The workshop should preferentially be scheduled in October. This has proven successful and avoids overlaps with other related meetings.